At our indoor pool facility, Five Star Swim School offers a wide range of swimming classes from complete beginners to competitive athletes. Our infant classes start at an age as early as 6 months. Children of ages 2.5 to 15 are grouped by age categories and then separated into skill appropriate levels.
• Year-round swim instructions.
• Our swim classes are divided by age and skill level.(In total 24 options)
• Small student to instructor ratio (Only 3:1)
• We offer student evaluation for new and existing customers to make sure every student is in the correct level.
• Classes range from infants to adults. (Classes vary by location)
• Private and Semi-private lessons available.
• Swim make-up's are available during the session.
• Our programs are specialized with our own unique teaching style and methods. Similar to American Red Cross style of Swim, we utilize repetition of drills and each class follows a routine that students get easily accustomed to.
• We constantly improve our teaching techniques, staying up to date with all new swimming trends.
• We do not use any flotation devices besides swimming equipment. We introduce swim goggles as early as 2.5 year old.
• We can teach special need students. (Classes vary by location)
• We have lessons all year long. You can join anytime.
• Specific times are based on age and skill level.
• Once you complete your trial class we will know which group you fall into and will be able to give you all the available lesson times.
• All ages and skill levels generally have multiple times per day to choose from
Classes vary by location
|Seahorse||6 months - 2.5 years||1-2|
|Guppies||2.5 years - 5 years||1-3|
|Dolphins||5 years - 8 years||1-5|
|Sharks||8 years - 12 years||1-5|
|Sea Lions||12 years - 15 years||1-5|
Our Mascot "Tickle"
Who is Tickle ?
Tickle is the friendly starfish mascot of Five Star Swim School! Look for him around our facility and on our website !
Can you guess what Tickle’s favorite part of swim lessons is ?